Fiat Coupe Club UK

20vt portofino blue

Posted By: Anonymous

20vt portofino blue - 05/10/2010 16:11

Edit: Refers to this advert on the forum

am i getting no interest because of this post: What am I getting into when I buy a cheap coupe?

the only reason mine is this cheap is because of the things i listed, if i had those things fixed i would not be selling it for this price and would be looking for £1500 atleast.

also mine is completely unmodded apart from a k&n filter

Re: 20vt portofino blue - 05/10/2010 17:37

you run a tight ship stan, thats probably why you have such a good site. hats off to the people that run it.

its a one stop shop, from buying to selling your coupe, well done
Posted By: stan

Re: 20vt portofino blue - 05/10/2010 18:34

It's just that we don't allow comments in the Coupés For Sale section, hence why we open up discussion threads here if it's warranted.

The thing is that the market for coupés is sometimes quite slow, hence why you may not get a huge amount of interest. Location may be another issue, even though we suggest to people that they have to travel to find the right car.

Obviously people are suspicious at low priced coupés, but as my brother in law has just proved, there are bargains out there: a lovely 20v na for under £500 with tax and test and a really nice looking car.

Guess you just need patience and plenty of recent photographs, maybe look at some of the other adverts for ideas on what sells the cars quickly?

Re: 20vt portofino blue - 05/10/2010 20:11

ta i might look in to putting some photos on and changing the post with lies instead of honesty hehe not really
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK