Fiat Coupe Club UK

Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale!

Posted By: Elite504

Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 29/09/2010 16:50

No one up for a discussion.?? ;-)
I read all the other ads, and there is always some "common problem", an injector light, a cracked manifold, a clutch; something that needs doing. This machine has always been loved and fed everything it needs. But I do appreciate a scape down the offside is offputting. But with that in mind, I'm happy to chat with anyone who wants to know any more. :-)

Moderator's Edit: Post moved to here from this advert: http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1108865

We no longer allow comments in Coupés For Sale adverts, but you can open a discussion thread here for comments if you wish.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 30/09/2010 09:18

What a beautiful example of the marque. If I had £1600 spare at the moment this car would be sold! Good luck with it.

Re: Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 30/09/2010 15:56

Thanks Patch!
Having now owned the 16vt for some time, and a neighbour had a 20vt, I can see why the 16VT is more popular with owners who do their own maintenance. The 20VT is very inaccessable, and the 16VT is roomy in comparison.

Looking out for a 156 sportwagon to replace this with (same 'tipo' platform I understand), so I can get my mountain bikes in the back, the 4 cylinder options are certainly more attractive than the five from a fastidious maintenace point of view!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 02/10/2010 12:22

It was a very close call for me, i deliberated over your car on here for a long time but I have to be honest and say the scrape put me off buying.

Shame, the car looks absolutley stunning and far better than most I've recently viewed (and there were lots and lots)

I'm sure it'll be sold to an enthusiast soon.

Jon

Re: Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 04/10/2010 06:33

Thats cool Jon, understood. And the vote of confidence is appreciated ;-)
Still up for sale and viewing if anyone is intersted. I'm in no hurry to part with her, so I can bide my time a little. We've just had a lovely weekend in the Cotswolds in the Coupé, and had a good weekend coupé spotting too- two in Cheltenham, and a red one in Cirencester on the way back.

Re: Broom Yellow 16VT, great cond for sale! - 09/10/2010 11:20

dropping to £1300, as there seems to be very little interest at sixteen.. .
smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK