Fiat Coupe Club UK

Best 325bhp R reg 20vt?

Posted By: Anonymous

Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 10/02/2010 20:01

Originally Posted By: OO7
I will also reserve the right to allow you to test even buy this car is I feel you're going to plough through the first hedge OR WORSE pedestrian you come across. In other words now baseball capped censored under the age of 21!
*I'm a grumpy, part time fire fighter and don't want to get turned out to you dying in my car 2 minutes after you've gone.*

That is a brilliant line in an excellent ad!

Chris where are you?
Posted By: OO7

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 11/02/2010 10:36

Thanks and I sincerely mean it. bowtie

Ops, I'm in Havant near Portsmouth.blush

I remember back when I brought her (2005) some people would travel a long way to look for a good Coupé. I can near enough guarantee that if people were to travel the distance to look at my Coupé they wouldn't leave disappointed. driving
Posted By: Rog20VT

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 11/02/2010 11:01

I can vouch for this car, an extremely nice example.

I did however get to test drive it (many times) with no cash paid upfront! laugh

Chris - if you get the Z3MC i will expect to see it for a blast as im interested in those.

smile
Posted By: Mark_S

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 13/02/2010 17:50

I have more MOTs than you (and +4bhp) tongue

Good luck with the sale smile

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 14/02/2010 11:51

Originally Posted By: Mark_S
I have more MOTs than you (and +4bhp) tongue

Good luck with the sale smile

Lets not get into a willy waving competition because you know I'll win, you have noticed mine is a RED coupé? wink

We'll thanks for the kind words guys and to those that have PMd. Rog, I’ll definitely bring it up to you if I get one. The other cars on my list are a Cayman S and a Z4MC.

I have had one firm offer. My wife has said that she'll take her off my hands for free as long as I keep up the maintenance and keep it clean (her generosity knows no bounds). To be honest this is probably the best way forward, it means I can sell her Polo when I find the right replacement (which shouldn't be a problem) and still get to keep the coupé. laugh

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 15/02/2010 23:45

Chris. I'm sorry you're just plain wrong. Everybody knows that blue ones go better (and generally have a better quality of driver tongue )
Posted By: Roadking

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 07:32

Originally Posted By: pilgrim
Chris. I'm sorry you're just plain wrong. Everybody knows that blue ones go better (and generally have a better quality of driver tongue )

Although not wanting to get involved in any willy waving, I have to support pilgrim here. smile

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 09:01

Originally Posted By: Roadking
Originally Posted By: pilgrim

Although not wanting to get involved in any willy waving, I have to support pilgrim here. smile

hell im Italian so i don’t mind getting into a willy waving competition!!

i support Pilgrim also!!
Posted By: MattM

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 11:31

What kind of suspension is on the car please?

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 20:22

rofl

Matt, standard suspension all round but working fine. I've yet to come across a couple of comers that made me feel nervous, I would think anti roll bars would be a good investment and will be on my list of things to do in April if we keep the coupé.

Did I say in the add that Rog replace the wishbones and drop links in October.

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 23:00

Originally Posted By: MattM
What kind of suspension is on the car please?

An artful subject change from the bloke in the grey car.
Posted By: MattM

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 23:08

Looks a lovely example, weighing up options with mine at the moment.

Everyone knows green ones go the best anyway!

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 16/02/2010 23:17

Yeah.....I thought the broom yellows were the dogs before I had a red.........now I know what are the best....REDS yipee

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 17/02/2010 00:36

Thanks. What are you thinking of doing with yours, bring it back to its former glory or modding it?

Restoring a Coupé wouldn't have cost me as much and would probably have given me a car easier to sell BUT wouldn't have been half a fun as modding.

Modding it does give you a whole new car and for me an attachment to it but it IS a never ending money pit and for me an unachievable pursuit for perfection.

Quote:
now I know what are the best....REDS

And LE interiors are a must for reds. cool

Re: Best 325bhp R reg 20vt? - 17/02/2010 08:20

Originally Posted By: spit

Yeah.....I thought the broom yellows were the dogs before I had a red.........now I know what are the best....REDS PINKS yipee

there ya go.......... wink
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK