Fiat Coupe Club UK

Portofino Blue coupe

Posted By: Anonymous

Portofino Blue coupe - 04/03/2006 14:55

Hi all,
thinking of selling my coupe ,it is a 1997 with a private plate ,which disguises the year (469 wbf). i have owned the car for 4 years , it has been maintained by Roger at Powerfiat including cambelt ,wishbones,discs etc., it has leather ,air con,electric sunroof , le side skirts , it has done 84000 miles , oh and have all the keys includind red one, now, don't really know what it is worth , what do you think i should sell it for ? bearing in mind it includes the private plate .

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 04/03/2006 14:57

Doh ! forgot to add .it is a turbo

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 04/03/2006 15:44

hi m8 how much you lookin at selling for and have you got any pics and info

cheers

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 04/03/2006 16:42

Value wise, I'd say £3750-4250 Don't think the plate will add any value to be honest

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 04/03/2006 21:34

Quote:

hi m8 how much you lookin at selling for and have you got any pics and info

cheers

Hi,
as i said earlier,don't really now what it is worth, was probably thinking of a figure as Quoted by Vickster, the car is in very good condition, it has got a full service history, ok maybe the plate wont add any value but given the choice if there were 2 identical cars and one had a nice plate on it i know which one i would prefer, it really is a nice looking Coupe, all the black bits have been colour coded which i think looks a lot better than black, got all the nice chrome bits, (speedo,speakers,heater) it has an Alpine cd stereo the one with a swivel front which cost me about 400 pounds. Don't know how to post pictures but if you email me your adress i will send you some or better still if someone could host for me that would be much appreciated, cheers, Vince.
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 05/03/2006 00:19

I think you'd be looking at the bottom end of Vicks valuation tbh.

Between £3750 an £4K

Re: Portofino Blue coupe - 05/03/2006 00:31

I started at 3750-4000, popped it up to 4250 as it has all the goodies and a fancy-pants stereo I'm no expert on 20vt prices of course...a car is ulimately only worth what someone looking to buy one is prepared to pay
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK