Fiat Coupe Club UK

Recent purchase?

Posted By: cjh

Recent purchase? - 23/02/2006 20:57

Now the proud owner of a 20v - and without the benefit of much technical now how at time of purchase- for peace of mind I had a health check (Diagnostic) carried out by Paul at Motormech in Brum.

Not only did he spend 2 hours with a fine tooth comb

He only coffee'd me up - chucked in much needed Pinnin badges - handed over a complimentary and stylish branded lighter for my new pack of cigs....

Pointed me in the direction I needed to go - gave me a few details and recommendations...

But most of all I got the absolute peace of mind of knowing that i wasnt driving a car made up of 3 other different vehicles, had umpteen smashes and a lemon for an engine!!!

Peace of mind feels good...

Im now getting 40 smiles per gallon instead of 30!!!

Cheers Paul and all at MotorMech

http://motor-mech.co.uk/

oh yeah - it cost less than 7 packets of cigs ....

CJ
Posted By: came2dance

Re: RECENT PURCHASE? - 23/02/2006 21:15

Glad you like it but you'd better change the title to lower case or your thread will be locked
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Recent purchase? - 24/02/2006 00:36

he forgot to tell you that your bulbs are crap and the turbo was missing
Posted By: cjh

Re: Recent purchase?duke - 24/02/2006 02:10

Quote:

But most of all I got the absolute peace of mind of knowing that i wasnt driving a car made up of 3 other different vehicles, had umpteen smashes and a lemon for an engine!!!

Peace of mind feels good...

sorry to raise the above point - i know it stings...but still i think your car(s) are nice duke...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Recent purchase?duke - 24/02/2006 02:49

peace of mind does feel good, I took my first coop to paul and he gave it the once over for me while servicing it, mostly good news with a couple of things that needed replacing in the coming months, nothing major just wear and tear. I had a major oil leak on my le not long after i bought it, within an hour of contacting him with my problem he had a truck on my drive collecting the car (late in the afternoon too) i had a phone call first thing in the morning to give me the bad news,£££! and it was fixed by the afternoon, he even took the car to his house after work so i could collect it later that night. now thats service, keep up the good work mate, so glad your only just a short trip down the m6.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK