I've owned 3 coupes, 16v na, 20v na and 20v turbo, 20v turbo was by far my favourite, very quick, effortless engine, especially in this cold dense winter air. Interior is classy and stunning, still looks fresh unlike many other cars of it's era, colour coded dash strip is a fantastic idea and always get commented on when you give somebody a lift. All coupes sound fantastic but hard to beat the quirky warble of the 5 pot engine and the turbo whistle/paper tearing sound you get when you give it the beans love. Styling is stunning especially on the LE/Plus models, real head turners, kids wave and give you the thumbs up, random people say 'nice car' when you park up and you often get let out at junctions, very special cars. Mpg is good for the age, engine size etc, especially off boost. I rarely had any problems with my coupes, they were all pretty much standard. Just a slight oil leak which turned out to be an ill-fitting sump plug, sorted for 2 quid smile a tear in a coolant-to-turbo pipe, replaced for free as i got a replcement pipe from my old coupe and just general wear and tear, never once let me down and always a pleasure/occasion to drive. At the mo i drive a brand new punto evo which is a cracking stylish wee car with lots of nice modern features such as stop/start, bluetooth, ipod connection etc, really like it but it will never have the 'special' feeling of the rare, hand built Coupe Fiat smile i will definitely get another one in the near future and regularly look for them on pistonheads, fccuk and autotrader. Make sure you're very thorough in your search and look at a few and take your time, have fun!

I'll be back smile

Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm smile